How to become a SUPER Agent with
AmeriTrust Small Commercial
AmeriTrust is actively seeking SUPER Agents with a strong commitment to the Small Commercial market. We offer insurance products and services designed for small business owners that fuel SUPER Agents with SUPER solutions, services, and strategies.
Start the appointment process today by filling out our Get Appointed form and learn how you can access these SUPER resources.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance for small business
- Business Owners’ Policy with 3- year rate lock option: Automobile & Umbrella insurance ad-on options
- Over 250 eligible Workers’ Compensation class codes
- Automation with a human touch – 24×7 online submission portal designed to provide quick quotes yet, underwriting staff are only a phone call away for unique client needs
- AmeriTrust Service Center with representatives prepared to respond to appointment, submission, policy, billing, and claims-related inquiries
- Policyholder risk management support to include Loss Control Services and Safetysurance Online
- Proactive philosophy applied to claims management and resolution
- Limited distribution model designed to give appointed agencies more of a niche value in market
- Submission-oriented production goals, affording appointed agencies the opportunity to be successful in any industry cycle
- Business development structure incorporating competitive commissions and incentives
Start the Appointment Process
Mackinaw Underwriters, Inc.
Non-appointed Agents with a timely submission request can contact our affiliated managing general agency, Mackinaw Underwriters. Mackinaw is a multi-line national MGA offering comprehensive and competitive coverages.